Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oregon Trip

The kids and I spent roughly a month in Oregon a few weeks ago and it was fantastic. The kids loved the time with Mimi, Papa, Nanny, Christian, Cindy & Ed & Susie. Not to leave out the strawberries, chickens, the salamader family, Carmella (Kelsey's Tiger Swallowtail butterfly 'friend'), pill bugs by the thousands, slugs, snails, and lots and lots of rocks/sticks/seaweed/sand gathered at the coast. We also had an opportunity to see some great friends AND make a quick trip to both Seattle/Tacoma and Bend/Redmond. I was relying on my mom to take all of the pictures (how silly of me!) and don't have a copy of anything that was taken that month except what was on my phone, so you'll have to forgive the very meager documentation below. And David was with us, although you'd never know it from the photos...opps.












'Hermie' the Salamander

No comments: